COVID-19 is currently at the forefront of every school district’s thinking and planning processes. MSBA is here to assist you with supporting your students and staff. Following are some critical COVID-19 resources for Missouri school officials.
Select the resource to read more.
- DESE and DHSS: Missouri School Reopening and Operating Guidance
- DESE and DHSS: Guidance for Assessing COVID-19 Exposures and Defining Close Contacts in a School Setting
- DESE: DESE-Related Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- DESE: Coronavirus Relief Information
- MSBA: 21-22 Board Resolution on COVID-19 Leave
- MSBA: Are Districts Required to Quarantine Students? Yes.
- MSBA: Does New Legislation Impact Our District’s COVID-19 Plans?
- MSBA: Religious Exemptions from Wearing Masks: Are They Required?
- MSBA: Are Masks Required By MSBA Policy?
- MSBA: Resolution on Suspension of Policy
- MSBA: The Role of the School Board in Responding to the Coronavirus
- MSBA: Resolution in Response to Health Emergency
- MSBA: Social Distancing: Can School Boards Meet Virtually? (April 20)
- MSBA: Public Comment and Virtual Meetings
- MSBA: How To Hold an Emergency Meeting and Comply with the Sunshine Law
- MSBA: Can the Board Discuss the District’s Response to COVID-19 In Closed (Executive) Session?
- USDOE Office of Civil Rights: Questions and Answers for K-12 Public Schools In the Current COVID-19 Environment
- Missouri Telehealth Network: COVID-19 & Kids ECHO
- USDA: Food and Nutrition Service Disaster Assistance
- MO DHSS: Missouri Coronavirus (COVID-19) Hotline: 877-435-8411
- Missouri State Teachers of the Year: Re-Entry Considerations from Missouri’s Teachers of the Year
- REMS: Modifying Education Agency Exercises and Drills in Response to the Pandemic
- MO DHSS: Coping With Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks